Monday, January 3, 2011

TOUGH Morning

Mickey is having a tough morning today.  Haven Hospice staff are trying to keep the pain under control.  We are still trying to decide if we can take her back home.  Haven Hospice is observing the New Year's Day holiday today so no arrangements for home care can be made until tomorrow.  That means that if we are able to take Mickey home it probably won't happen until Wednesday.  We appreciate so much the support of our friends and family.  Thank you to everyone who is signing up to come to stay here at the hospice center! 

1 comment:

  1. Caroline-
    Thank you so much posting about Mickey.I hope her pain is under better control now. I think of her all the time. Today I was in the house taking photos for the online listing and everywhere I looked reminded me so much of Rhonda and Mickey. Please tell her I am thinking of her.

    Cheri on Birchmere Court

    ReplyDelete