Thursday, January 6, 2011

NOT SO GOOD TODAY...

Mickey has been having a hard day today.  She has begun to throw up more often.  The doctor says that this is to be expected because of the bowel obstruction.  Friends from Deleware, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts are flying in to see her this weekend!  She is surrounded by her brother and his partner and what her brother refers to as, "Mickey's Army" of caregivers.  They are her devoted Gainesville family.  She is being loved and helped by so many people!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I got to talk to you today Mickey! I just want you to know that I love you & I am so lucky that you have been one of my best friends for so many years! You were like a sister to me in HS - remember how everyone thought we were sisters? We had so much fun through all the years - THANKS for being such a wonderful friend! I wish I could be there & hold your hand & sit next to you but since I cannot, please know that I am there in spirit. I LOVE YOU! Sue

    ReplyDelete